I found this fella by the side of the road. He’d been clipped by a car, I think, because his shell is broken in a couple of places. He’s bleeding, but alive. I put him in a plastic bin in my garage, where I’m going to nurse him back to health. I’ve treated his wounds, which I’m hoping will dry out and heal, if I can keep the flies off of them (I have a screen over top of the box). I taped his broken shells together to hold them in place until the swelling subsides. Then, I’m going to try to glue them together with aquarium silicon, something inert, so the bones can slowly heal together. He’s showing interest in food, so…fingers crossed!